DAY TRIP BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All seats must be pre-booked and are sold on a first come, first served basis. Early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. We allocate seat numbers on our excursions, which will be honoured whenever possible. However, we reserve the right to change seat numbers should circumstances deem it necessary. (Seats 1A/B, 1C/D, 8C/D are premium view at £2.00 per seat.
2. Monies to be paid in full at the time of booking, Payment is by Debit or Credit card.
3. We will make every effort to carry out the programme and itineraries as advertised, but cannot be held responsible for any changes/delays/cancellations made by a venue/trains/boats etc or pandemic related restrictions. Where we have booked using a third party we are subject to their terms and conditions, full details which can be requested. We do reserve the right to cancel any excursion or alter routes, timings or stopping places without prior notice.
4. Fares shown do not include meals, entrance fees etc. unless otherwise stated.
5. Smoking/vaping/alcohol and hot food are not permitted on the coaches at any time. Please restrict the use of mobile phones to calls of an urgent nature for the considerations of other passengers.
6. Return times and refreshment stop times will be advised by the driver, and passengers are requested to adhere to these times in order to comply with regulations governing drivers’ hours.
7. Breakdowns and delays. The company gives its advice on journey times, but does not guarantee the completion of any journey at a specific time and will not be liable for loss or inconvenience caused by breakdown, delay or any other cause. The company will accept no responsibility for passengers arriving late at departure points after the time stated on the ticket. Please arrive 5 minutes before your pick up time or departure time.
8. The company will not accept liability for any damage to or loss of property belonging to any passenger left in a vehicle. All articles of lost property recovered from a vehicle will be held at the office for a period of three months.
9. Child fares apply to all children between the ages of 3 and 12 years inclusive.
10. You may cancel your booking at any time prior to departure subject to the following conditions: No refunds are made for booking that are cancelled where admission tickets are included, unless the trip is fully booked and seats can be re-sold in which case a £5.00 per person admin fee will be deducted. Bookings without admission fees included, which are cancelled more than 20 working days prior to departure are eligible for a refund/credit of 50%. no refund will be given for cancellations made less than 20 working days before departure date. In certain circumstances a credit note may be offered at the discretion of a manager/director but not where tickets have already been purchased and paid for by the Company. Should circumstances arise where, we are forced to cancel any excursions, all monies paid by passengers for the particular excursion will be refunded in full. Following that, the company shall be exempt from any further liability.
11. For any holiday booked from this brochure our ‘Holiday Brochure Terms & Conditions’ will be applied. A copy of these T’s & C’s can be obtained from Lodge Coaches upon request.
12. For days trips outside the UK we will endeavor to always give a minimum of 4 hours at the venue/destination. Due to new passport control procedures, if these take longer than normal we have to reduce the time at the venue/destination.
Seating Plan- 52 Seats
Tel: 01245 231262